Search found 3 matches
- 05 Jul 2006, 21:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4561
Re: Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
I thought about that, but I am not sure what proof is needed of your address when you apply. My driver's license is from CA.
- 04 Jul 2006, 19:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4561
Re: Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
Thanks for the help! I was told by the San Francisco consulate that the soonest I could make an appointment to submit the documents was next July and that it would take 2.5 years after that to process it. If I wait for my mother (who is under the Chicago consulate), I am concerned that it will take ...
- 04 Jul 2006, 03:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4561
Process for multiple family members claiming citizenship
Hi!
I am new and just found out about claiming Italian citizenship.
I qualify from my mother-grandfather-great-grandfather, but my Mom, brother and sisters all live in different states under different consulates than me. Does anyone know if I apply what the process is for my siblings and mother to ...
I am new and just found out about claiming Italian citizenship.
I qualify from my mother-grandfather-great-grandfather, but my Mom, brother and sisters all live in different states under different consulates than me. Does anyone know if I apply what the process is for my siblings and mother to ...