I don't know the relationship of Maria Guastella (wife of Gaetano Taglialavore) and Antonia Guastella (wife of Francesco Miliano). That is an issue I have been trying to resolve for years.
No, Giovanni Angelo Taglialavore is not a direct line for me. My line is as follows:
Gaetano Taglialavore and ...
Search found 11 matches
- 11 Sep 2014, 15:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gaetana Taglialavore
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7006
- 11 Sep 2014, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gaetana Taglialavore
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7006
Re: Gaetana Taglialavore
Gaetano Taglialavore and Maria Guastella are my family, through their son, Antonino. I have done the research on many other Taglialavore families in case I can one day link them together. At this time, I still have not found the information that will do that. I need to find out the parents of both ...
- 10 Sep 2014, 16:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gaetana Taglialavore
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7006
Re: Gaetana Taglialavore
Was the link of Maria Angela Carubia, wife of Antonino Martorana and Lucia Taglialavore, wife of Angelo Scardino ever figured out?
Maria Angela Carubia's mother was Giacoma Taglialavore; Giacoma the daughter of Giovanni Taglialavore and Onofria Pendino
Lucia Taglialavore's father is Clemente ...
Maria Angela Carubia's mother was Giacoma Taglialavore; Giacoma the daughter of Giovanni Taglialavore and Onofria Pendino
Lucia Taglialavore's father is Clemente ...
- 16 Jan 2014, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Taglialavore
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10913
Re: Taglialavore
Marcello,
None of those names are ones I have come across yet, but will keep the information in case I can eventually link them up.
And thanks to all for your suggestions and help!
None of those names are ones I have come across yet, but will keep the information in case I can eventually link them up.
And thanks to all for your suggestions and help!
- 14 Jan 2014, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Taglialavore
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10913
Re: Taglialavore
I think I sent you a message regarding the Carubia/Taglialavore ties, but may have been a private message. I have the Giuseppe Turano and Vita Fidanza on my information, but would still love to see what you have in case you can get me back any further in my line or link some of the other Tag ...
- 26 Feb 2007, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Taglialavore
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10913
Re: Taglialavore
Thanks for the offer. I would like to find out the parents of the following people:
1. Antonino Taglialavore, born (nascita) 1846, married (sposito) Paola Pinelli. They settled in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S. This is my family.
2. Eucenzio Taglialavore, married (sposito) Francesca Rizzo. They ...
1. Antonino Taglialavore, born (nascita) 1846, married (sposito) Paola Pinelli. They settled in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S. This is my family.
2. Eucenzio Taglialavore, married (sposito) Francesca Rizzo. They ...
- 24 Jul 2006, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Document translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5996
Re: Italian Document translation
Thanks to both of you for the response - and yes, some translator programs really do make a mess of things, especially when you can't make out the spelling of the word correctly!
- 23 Jul 2006, 10:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11399
Re: surname MUSACCHIA MUSACHIA
Although I cannot tell you anything about the Musacchia's that you requested, I was wondering if you are related to the Frank Musacchia family that lived in Algiers, part of the New Orleans area? They are distant cousins of mine who lived down the street from me when I was a kid.
- 23 Jul 2006, 09:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Document translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5996
Italian Document translation
I have an old document and ran it through a translation site. I got enough words translated to know what it is stating and assume it is an Italian Birth Certificate. It states:
COMUNE Di Salaparuta
Officio Dello Stato Civile
II sottoscritto Ufficiale certifica
Che Mandina Gaetano
figlio di Paolo ...
COMUNE Di Salaparuta
Officio Dello Stato Civile
II sottoscritto Ufficiale certifica
Che Mandina Gaetano
figlio di Paolo ...
- 15 Jul 2006, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Taglialavore
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10913
Re: Taglialavore
Thanks for the suggestions. There is a FHL not far from where I live and yet, I've never found time to go there. Now would probably be a good time 
- 13 Jul 2006, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Taglialavore
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10913
Taglialavore
I have researched the surname in various spellings: Taglialavore, Tagliavore, Taglavore, and have found many in the United States. They mostly come from Agrigento Province; mainly Calamonaci, Cianciana, and Ribera. I can research each family back to the original ancestor who Immigrated to the U.S ...