It's me again.
For those interested in the surname DARMANIN, here's where to find the Maltese site: http://www.searchmalta.com/surnames/darmanin/index.shtml
I'm afraid that some of the postings are in Maltese.
As for the surname, some say it means "House of/at Manin" (DAR is House in Maltese and ...
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Jul 2006, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Darmanie family history
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19338
- 18 Jul 2006, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Darmanie family history
- Replies: 26
- Views: 19338
Re: Darmanie family history
Hi,
I've just joined the Forum.
It's interesting to read about the Darmanie surname in the Caribbean, as this is surely another link or branch of the family.
For those who are interested, I'm from tiny Malta; the hub of the Ancient World. There are various Darmanins, with our own family ...
I've just joined the Forum.
It's interesting to read about the Darmanie surname in the Caribbean, as this is surely another link or branch of the family.
For those who are interested, I'm from tiny Malta; the hub of the Ancient World. There are various Darmanins, with our own family ...