Hi All,
I've posted here once about a free software tool for annotating family photos. It is called FotoTagger and it is already used by genealogy researchers and family historians to make family photos more informative. One of useful applications I saw was a blog with annotated photos of ...
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Aug 2006, 03:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New version of a tool for annotating family photos
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5318
- 19 Jul 2006, 18:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: A free software for annotating family photos
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6967
Re: A free software for annotating family photos
I found a list of blogs where Fototagger is already used on Fototagger web site:
http://www.fototagger.com/products/desktop/websites
It seems they have a sort of community...
http://www.fototagger.com/products/desktop/websites
It seems they have a sort of community...
- 19 Jul 2006, 04:15
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: A free software for annotating family photos
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6967
A free software for annotating family photos
Hi All!
I would like to share my experience with a free tool for annotating family photos called FotoTagger, http://www.fototagger.com.
I use it to memorize people and events captured on family photos, especially on my group pictures. I can place notes directly on a picture and:
- Identify family ...
I would like to share my experience with a free tool for annotating family photos called FotoTagger, http://www.fototagger.com.
I use it to memorize people and events captured on family photos, especially on my group pictures. I can place notes directly on a picture and:
- Identify family ...