Dear Suanj,
I have great news!!! I finally found my uncle Luigi who my father has been searching for over 20 years!
Suanj, I cannot express it enough in words how thankful I'm for all the work you did in finding my uncle. I called his office today and finally spoke with him. I never thought I ...
Search found 12 matches
- 11 Dec 2006, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
- 05 Dec 2006, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hello Suanj,
Sorry for not having replied to you earlier. I have now gotten the pics and I'm attaching them for your review. The last address of him that we have is the following ( It is about 30 years old):
LUIGI APRILE SALVATORE
VIA VECCHIA FIORENTINA 5 /TZ 9
INARRUTA
PISTOIA
ITALY
His name is ...
Sorry for not having replied to you earlier. I have now gotten the pics and I'm attaching them for your review. The last address of him that we have is the following ( It is about 30 years old):
LUIGI APRILE SALVATORE
VIA VECCHIA FIORENTINA 5 /TZ 9
INARRUTA
PISTOIA
ITALY
His name is ...
- 03 Aug 2006, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Suanj,
Thank you. While you are waiting for my next reply with photos and possible letter, etc and you have time.....please let me know if you find any new information.
I will contact you as soon as I have received the photos and other documents.
Until then, I wish you all the best and take care.
Thank you. While you are waiting for my next reply with photos and possible letter, etc and you have time.....please let me know if you find any new information.
I will contact you as soon as I have received the photos and other documents.
Until then, I wish you all the best and take care.
- 02 Aug 2006, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Dear Suanj,
I really would like to thank you for all your hard efforts. At the moment I have no information to add to what I have already given you. However, in about two weeks my father should be sending me the wedding picture of Luigio and that might help you? I will also ask my dad of any ...
I really would like to thank you for all your hard efforts. At the moment I have no information to add to what I have already given you. However, in about two weeks my father should be sending me the wedding picture of Luigio and that might help you? I will also ask my dad of any ...
- 31 Jul 2006, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Suanj,
As far as I know the his name was written as Luigo Aprile Salvatore and therefore I assume that , perhaps, Aprile is his middle name. However, I do not know if you have middle names in Italian culture. Salvatore is definitely his surname. It also makes it easier to search after him because ...
As far as I know the his name was written as Luigo Aprile Salvatore and therefore I assume that , perhaps, Aprile is his middle name. However, I do not know if you have middle names in Italian culture. Salvatore is definitely his surname. It also makes it easier to search after him because ...
- 29 Jul 2006, 04:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
As far as we know Salvatore is the surname. Yes, he was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at around 1957 or 1956. Luigo is the first name as you corrected me.
- 28 Jul 2006, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Suanj,
Thank you very much for all your willingness to help. It will take me a few days to get the pictures of him as my father has it. However, he can send it to me within several days. According to my information Salvatore is his surname. Unfortunately we do not have his last postal address ...
Thank you very much for all your willingness to help. It will take me a few days to get the pictures of him as my father has it. However, he can send it to me within several days. According to my information Salvatore is his surname. Unfortunately we do not have his last postal address ...
- 26 Jul 2006, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi Suanj,
Thank you very much for phoning that number and finding out for me. Do you know any organisation or even a someone who would be willing and interested in finding my uncle in exchange for financial compensation. I have pictures of him which can be of help. Thank you.
Thank you very much for phoning that number and finding out for me. Do you know any organisation or even a someone who would be willing and interested in finding my uncle in exchange for financial compensation. I have pictures of him which can be of help. Thank you.
- 26 Jul 2006, 06:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Is that the phone number to the above address? And please note, I cannot speak even little bit of Italian so please do not leave any comments in Italian as I won't understand.
I thank you very much for your help. If necessary, I would be more than happy to compensate anyone who can help me to find ...
I thank you very much for your help. If necessary, I would be more than happy to compensate anyone who can help me to find ...
- 25 Jul 2006, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hi there,
Thank you very much for your information. The address you gave me, is it an address which I can try to write a letter to? Would it be possible for you to find a phone number for me for that address?
I thank you in advance for all your help!
Addis
Thank you very much for your information. The address you gave me, is it an address which I can try to write a letter to? Would it be possible for you to find a phone number for me for that address?
I thank you in advance for all your help!
Addis
- 23 Jul 2006, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
please send me an e-mail to bisewer@yahoo.com if you have any constructive advice. Thank you.
- 23 Jul 2006, 17:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20920
Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Hello All,
I'm searching for Lugino Aprile Salvatore who is my fathers half brother. Lugiono, accoring to the records I have was born around 1957 or 1956 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. His father was Italian and his mother Ethiopian. He left Ethiopia with his father at the age of about 6-8 years old ...
I'm searching for Lugino Aprile Salvatore who is my fathers half brother. Lugiono, accoring to the records I have was born around 1957 or 1956 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. His father was Italian and his mother Ethiopian. He left Ethiopia with his father at the age of about 6-8 years old ...