Search found 2 matches

by Gtownma
08 Feb 2009, 01:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Termini Imerese, Sicily
Replies: 19
Views: 26890

Re: Termini Imerese, Sicily

I have the same surnames you have. The families came over from Termini to St. Louis and Memphis areas. It is my husband, John Sansone's, lines.

I also got most of my info from the Termini site with Laura.

Tina Smith Sansone
by Gtownma
25 Jul 2006, 05:14
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: A free software for annotating family photos
Replies: 3
Views: 6968

Re: A free software for annotating family photos

I've used fototagger on a few of my online photos. Still experimenting with it. Once I get the hang of it, I think it will be great for me. I hate to look at a photo and not know who I am looking at. Will be great for dating also. I definitely plan on using it as I learn more about it. Wish my ...