Search found 3 matches

by kmondo77
26 Jul 2006, 06:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57482

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

It would be really neat. I hope he logs on to see my message. Thanks.
by kmondo77
25 Jul 2006, 07:19
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57482

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

I just read through this entire thread. My Grandfather in law was named Alfred Mondanaro, I see the name mentioned here. He had many brothers! Maybe I can help? There are many Louie's in the family too. OH and we are from Jersey City, NJ! I also see that mentioned here. I wonder if there is a ...
by kmondo77
25 Jul 2006, 07:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57482

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

It's so funny that I came across this thread. I was googling my son's name and found it. I am a Mondanaro by marriage and we're from NJ. I wonder if I could help? I just named my newborn son Luke Mondanaro, his Grandmother calls him Luciano! LOL!