Search found 4 matches

by donnamamma
25 Jan 2012, 20:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relatives
Replies: 15
Views: 13576

Re: Lost relatives

Yes, I believe we are related! I just sent you an email:)
by donnamamma
02 Aug 2006, 21:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relatives
Replies: 15
Views: 13576

Re: Lost relatives

Thank you all so much for your help! What a wonderul website this is:) My grandmother (Jenny Eufamia Guiel) was actually born in the US in 1914. We don't know much about our family tree or ancestors. I have seen pictures of my great grandparents and people say I look like Anna Della Giustina.
by donnamamma
02 Aug 2006, 00:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Guiel relatives
Replies: 0
Views: 2432

Looking for Guiel relatives

I thought I should add the family name to my prior post. Thanks.
by donnamamma
02 Aug 2006, 00:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relatives
Replies: 15
Views: 13576

Lost relatives

My 92 year old grandmother just passed away. My husband and I will be visiting Italy in October for the first time. I would love to find lost relatives while over there. My grandmother's parents were: Antonio Guiel from Vittorio and Anna Della (Guistina) Guiel from Treviso. Does anyone have any idea ...