Laura,
Thank you for this information. I did find from microfilm birth records from Carlentini a birth certificate under the name of Angelo TACCHINO, born in Carlentini, Sicily on 19 November 1894. His Mother was listed as Cesarea VITALE. I am now planning to write the Stato di Civile in Carlentini ...
Search found 6 matches
- 10 Jul 2011, 23:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
- 29 Aug 2010, 20:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale
Found out additional information. My grandfather Angelo Vitale came through Ellis Island as Angelo Tacchino and I was able to find that record. I am still trying to find his birth records from the microfilm but was unable to find Angelo Tacchino.
Does anyone know anything about this Surname ...
Does anyone know anything about this Surname ...
- 03 Aug 2006, 09:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale
Thank you for your information.
- 03 Aug 2006, 07:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale
The records I have now is my grandfather's death certificate, marriage certificate, SSI Index and 1930 Census.
I still do not know where he was born, when or if he was ever naturalized. If he was naturalized, what date, etc.
Angelo Vitale
Born: 11/14/1894 (listed on death certificate as 10/25/1895 ...
I still do not know where he was born, when or if he was ever naturalized. If he was naturalized, what date, etc.
Angelo Vitale
Born: 11/14/1894 (listed on death certificate as 10/25/1895 ...
- 03 Aug 2006, 04:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale
Yes, this is the correct family and information. According to the 1930 Census, he was not naturalized when my father Thomas was born.
- 02 Aug 2006, 21:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32319
Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
My grandfather, Angelo Vitale came to Omaha, Nebraska (USA) from Sicily around 1912. He married Lucia Monaco in 1918 (Omaha, Nebraska) who was from Carlentini, Sicily.
I am trying to find out where my grandfather was born. His father's name was Angelo as well and his mother's name was Sarah Vitale ...
I am trying to find out where my grandfather was born. His father's name was Angelo as well and his mother's name was Sarah Vitale ...