Search found 3 matches

by wrensy
11 Aug 2006, 20:05
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: What if grandma naturalized through marriage?
Replies: 9
Views: 7625

Re: What if grandma naturalized through marriage?

Alas, no. No Italian in sight. Though my Armenian mom would jump on the plane with us if we left. I wish that instead of lineage they used some physiological measure of enthusiasm for Italy. I can imagine being shown photos of Piazza Bra in Verona and my heartbeat quickening and my pupils dilating ...
by wrensy
09 Aug 2006, 09:58
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: What if grandma naturalized through marriage?
Replies: 9
Views: 7625

Re: What if grandma naturalized through marriage?

Thanks so much to both of you for your prompt replies. You spared me a second night of sleepless excitement! Though the three year residency requirement is definitely heartening. If we enough money in the bank I would start packing now, while my kids are just 4 and 6 and could most easily ...
by wrensy
09 Aug 2006, 06:28
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: What if grandma naturalized through marriage?
Replies: 9
Views: 7625

What if grandma naturalized through marriage?

Hello! Having lived in Italy for brief periods as a child and visited relatives there on my honeymoon, I've been gripped recently with a desire to move to Italy with my family. Dual citizenship would be great. My paternal grandfather, before he married and had kids, became an American citizen, and ...