Thanks jcsm and Emmy.
Death certificate for Andrew (or Andrea - thanks Emmy) 1891 England gives age 75 and census information gives us Parma.
I haven't been to Kew yet, planning a day off work to visit soon - like all of us hooked on this geneaology quest we keep looking under every stone and ...
Search found 2 matches
- 24 Aug 2006, 05:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Surname De Lara or Dellara
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3738
- 23 Aug 2006, 05:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Surname De Lara or Dellara
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3738
Surname De Lara or Dellara
Andrew De Lara shows up on UK census 1861 (as Dellara) and was born Italy - ?Parma - around 1816. Could his Italian name have been Andre or some derivative Andreuccio?
Palermo has also been mentioned, but I think this was port of departure perhaps. Can find no immigration records for him.
His wife ...
Palermo has also been mentioned, but I think this was port of departure perhaps. Can find no immigration records for him.
His wife ...