Search found 35 matches
- 30 May 2007, 18:38
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICCARDO!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 17206
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICCARDO!!
Happy Birthday!
- 30 May 2007, 18:35
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: JenR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15840
Re: JenR
Nope I think we just were t-Shirts And Jeans Lol.
- 26 May 2007, 03:25
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: JenR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15840
Re: JenR
So the Kilts are they always the same fabric?
- 13 May 2007, 22:48
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: JenR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15840
Re: JenR
I did there are some very cool ones!
:D

- 14 Apr 2007, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The nickname "Foca"
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22349
Re: The nickname "Foca"
delete..posted under my daughters name my mistake..sorry!
Nuccia
Nuccia
- 13 Apr 2007, 22:19
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: JenR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15840
Re: JenR
Sorry I haven't replied but to me thats weird! I know girls who wear skirts but guys..... I have to talk to you later I have to eat dinner!
Love,
JenR

Love,
JenR
- 14 Feb 2007, 21:22
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: JenR
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15840
Re: JenR
Well I was wondering have you ever ate Haggus? I don't know If I spelt it right but I was watching a show and they had a scottish person who had ate haggus. My mom wants to know why mean/boys where skirts?
JenR
JenR
- 14 Feb 2007, 21:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Birthday Edmondo!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 43777
Re: Happy Birthday Edmondo!!
P.S Happy Valentines Day!
JenR
- 30 Sep 2006, 04:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info about a Staffieri
- Replies: 23
- Views: 16761
Re: Looking for info about a Staffieri
Ok, lets start by trying to make the census image larger..
Click Here
Here is the WW2 Draft Enlistment Record..
U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 Record
about John Staffieri
Name: John Staffieri
Birth Year: 1914
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: Pennsylvania ...
Click Here
Here is the WW2 Draft Enlistment Record..
U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 Record
about John Staffieri
Name: John Staffieri
Birth Year: 1914
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: Pennsylvania ...
- 17 Sep 2006, 20:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TALK
- Replies: 35
- Views: 43785
Re: TALK
Hi Emmy,
We are making castles in class. We have to look up weapons and stuff from the medevil ages.... We went to Casa Loma last year and we went to Pioneer Village. We also are going to the Science Centre.
I would Like to help you with the project for your friends.
JenR
We are making castles in class. We have to look up weapons and stuff from the medevil ages.... We went to Casa Loma last year and we went to Pioneer Village. We also are going to the Science Centre.
I would Like to help you with the project for your friends.
JenR
- 16 Sep 2006, 22:31
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TALK
- Replies: 35
- Views: 43785
Re: TALK
Hi Emmy,
I am studing medevil times!
JenR
I am studing medevil times!
JenR
- 14 Sep 2006, 01:33
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TALK
- Replies: 35
- Views: 43785
Re: TALK
Hey Emmy is your jam ready???
JenR
JenR
- 12 Sep 2006, 03:55
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy anniversary Maria!!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7510
Happy anniversary Maria!!!
Hi Maria,
Happy anniversary Maria!!! Hope you have a good one!!!!

JenR
Happy anniversary Maria!!! Hope you have a good one!!!!

JenR
- 11 Sep 2006, 06:25
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TALK
- Replies: 35
- Views: 43785
Re: TALK
Hi Emmy,
My cold is feeling alittle better. I dont have any projects but I do have french class. This is my virtual jam...
JenR
My cold is feeling alittle better. I dont have any projects but I do have french class. This is my virtual jam...

JenR
- 10 Sep 2006, 21:03
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TALK
- Replies: 35
- Views: 43785
Re: TALK
Hey Emmy,
Sorry I haven't posted in so long....
I want the strwberry Jam please
JenR
Sorry I haven't posted in so long....
I want the strwberry Jam please
JenR