I am looking for the right village in Torino. I have found an ID from my grangrand father from 1922. The name, as you imagine, is handwritten and the name of the village it is not clear: Cunio? Currio? Cinio?
The data is as follows:
Name: Virgilio Vercellone Isaia
Birthdate: September 22, 1879 ...
Search found 4 matches
- 04 Sep 2006, 08:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help me with this village in Torino: Cunio? Currio? Cinio?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4358
- 04 Sep 2006, 07:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Virgilio Vercellone fromTorino Lived in Bolivia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7064
Family of Virgilio Vercellone - MORE INFORMATION!!!
Hi and thanks for your comments: I have the following information. My aunt found a old copy of the Bolivian police ID from 1922, but it´s not so clear:
Virgilio Vercellone Isayia (?)
Birthdate: September 22, 1879
Village/Town: Cunio (?)
Province: Torino
Father Name: Antonio Vercellone
Mother ...
Virgilio Vercellone Isayia (?)
Birthdate: September 22, 1879
Village/Town: Cunio (?)
Province: Torino
Father Name: Antonio Vercellone
Mother ...
- 03 Sep 2006, 03:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy Virgilio Vercellone Isaia from Torino
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2122
Genealogy Virgilio Vercellone Isaia from Torino
I just adde the mother's maiden name
How an I find, look for the place of birth and/or his Birth Certificate?
How an I find, look for the place of birth and/or his Birth Certificate?
- 03 Sep 2006, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Virgilio Vercellone fromTorino Lived in Bolivia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7064
Family of Virgilio Vercellone fromTorino Lived in Bolivia
I want to find the family of Virgilio Vercellone from Torino.
He emigrated to Argentina and Bolivia. In Bolivia he got married, lived and died.
I need to get a Birth Certificate in order to start a naturalization process. How cain I get a BIRTH CERTIFICATE (Certificato di Nascita).
Saludos ...
He emigrated to Argentina and Bolivia. In Bolivia he got married, lived and died.
I need to get a Birth Certificate in order to start a naturalization process. How cain I get a BIRTH CERTIFICATE (Certificato di Nascita).
Saludos ...