Thank you to everyone who has helped. This is by far the best message board I have found for genealogy.
Again, Thanks to everyone.
Denise
Search found 7 matches
- 26 Sep 2006, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
- 20 Sep 2006, 16:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
I found out about Peter last night.
Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.
All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.
Thanks
Denise
Clara's & Peter's mother is Teresa?
Who is John's & Mollie's mother?
I will ...
Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.
All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.
Thanks
Denise
Clara's & Peter's mother is Teresa?
Who is John's & Mollie's mother?
I will ...
- 20 Sep 2006, 05:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
I found out about Peter last night.
Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.
All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.
Thanks
Denise
Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.
All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.
Thanks
Denise
- 20 Sep 2006, 04:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
My husband's father's family came to US from Italy around 1902. I have received very limited information on this line of the family. I know the following:
Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...
Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...
- 19 Sep 2006, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Thank you all for your help. I have searched the Ellis Island database for a long time and never came up with this.
Denise
Denise
- 18 Sep 2006, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
The only census I can find Pasquale on is 1930 with Mollie and John listed as children but no wife. I have also located his daughter Clara (my husband's grandmother) on the 1930 census living at a school named Home of the Good Shepard in Hartford, CT.
I found a Pasquale Riccetelli on the Roma ship ...
I found a Pasquale Riccetelli on the Roma ship ...
- 18 Sep 2006, 22:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63169
researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
My husband's father's family came to US from Italy around 1902. I have received very limited information on this line of the family. I know the following:
Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...
Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...