Thanks for the offer of help, Trish! I can also read French and Spanish, so I know alot of the Italian I will be able to figure out, but some of the places names or dialect terms may throw me. I am really excited about this journey.
Have you ever been able to get any church records? I was sort of ...
Search found 5 matches
- 28 Sep 2006, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5021
- 28 Sep 2006, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5021
Re: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
Thanks for the offer of help, Trish! I can also read French and Spanish, so I know alot of the Italian I will be able to figure out, but some of the places names or dialect terms may throw me. I am really excited about this journey.
Have you ever been able to get any church records? I was sort of ...
Have you ever been able to get any church records? I was sort of ...
- 22 Sep 2006, 04:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5021
Re: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
Hi Trish! Thanks for the response. I have spent over 20 years working on these lines. And imagine my surprise when everything started to fall into place once I learned that my dad had changed his last name when he joined the Army in 1931. Imagine my surprise! No wonder I couldn't find anything on my ...
- 21 Sep 2006, 23:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campo Calabro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3377
Campo Calabro
Does anyone have any websites or history on this area of Reggio Calabria?
- 21 Sep 2006, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5021
Pedace Family from Campo Calabro, Reggio Calabria
Hello everyone!
I am just starting my journey into Italian genealogy. I am new to this forum, but not to research. I have found my family in Hungary and Slovakia back to the 1600 and 1700s; my husband's family in England and Germany back to the 1500s, and my niece's husband's family back to the ...
I am just starting my journey into Italian genealogy. I am new to this forum, but not to research. I have found my family in Hungary and Slovakia back to the 1600 and 1700s; my husband's family in England and Germany back to the 1500s, and my niece's husband's family back to the ...