Search found 4 matches

by tchiarico
27 Sep 2006, 21:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guarente
Replies: 14
Views: 14884

Re: Guarente

Hi QNPoohBear,
Thanks for responding to my posting. I wasn't aware Frank Jr. died during WWII. I thought he went into show business. In fact family rumor has it that he produced Mad, Mad, Mad World (however many years ago that was). I have a picture from a Guarente cousin allegedly showing Frank Jr ...
by tchiarico
25 Sep 2006, 00:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PASTORE, DE MENNATO, DE PIERTO from Foglianise
Replies: 0
Views: 2460

PASTORE, DE MENNATO, DE PIERTO from Foglianise

Am researching PASTORE, DE MENNATO, DE PIERTO families from Foglianise (BN) Italy.

Would like to share information with anyone researching those family lines.
by tchiarico
24 Sep 2006, 23:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ANNECCHIARICO, GUARENTE, DELUCA, FRONGILLO from Montemiletto
Replies: 0
Views: 2513

ANNECCHIARICO, GUARENTE, DELUCA, FRONGILLO from Montemiletto

Researching ANNECCHIARICO, GUARENTE, DELUCA, FRONGILLO families from Montemiletto.

Am interested in sharing information with anyone else researching the same family lines.
by tchiarico
24 Sep 2006, 23:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guarente
Replies: 14
Views: 14884

Re: Guarente

My great grandfather is Frank Guarente( trumpet player), does anyone know anything about his place of birth? Corsican decent I believe right? [/color]

Frank Guarente was my father's first cousin. His father, Giovanni Vincenzo Guarente, was an older brother to my grandmother, Silvia Mariangiela ...