Riccardo,
what you are telling me is exactly what I did with the Comune. I sent them an envelope of FEDEX (Fedex is an international courier just like DHL)with my account number so they can put the certificates in it and take them or call the FEDEX office to pick them up. Everything was going to be ...
Search found 6 matches
- 29 Oct 2006, 15:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
- 29 Oct 2006, 15:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you suanj, ricbru and giovanni216 for all your help. I was able to send an e-mail requesting the information and got an e-mail back telling me to send an envelope to get back the information to Venezuela.
I sent them a prepaid FEDEX envelope to get the certificate back. However, I got the ...
I sent them a prepaid FEDEX envelope to get the certificate back. However, I got the ...
- 27 Sep 2006, 19:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you ricbru for the information. I will send them a letter rather than an e-mail.
descojido
descojido
- 26 Sep 2006, 20:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you very much Giovanni216 and suanj. I will try to e-mail the request.
Descojido
Descojido
- 26 Sep 2006, 06:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you wldspirit.
My italian is not very good. Any sugestion where to click in the mentioned webpage to get the copy of the birth certificate?
Thank you
descojido
My italian is not very good. Any sugestion where to click in the mentioned webpage to get the copy of the birth certificate?
Thank you
descojido
- 26 Sep 2006, 04:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11515
Copy of birth certificate
I was born in Cairo, Egypt 60 years ago with an italian citizenship. My birth certificate was registered in Livorno.
Right now I have a Venezuelan citizenship and I am trying to get a dual citizenship. The Italian Consulate in Caracas is asking me to get acopy of the birth registration in Livorno ...
Right now I have a Venezuelan citizenship and I am trying to get a dual citizenship. The Italian Consulate in Caracas is asking me to get acopy of the birth registration in Livorno ...