I've been able to located records for family members starting with ship passenger records but any info on family in Italy is still unknown.
Where would I start to find info on
Giovanni Gherardi arrived 1905 in USA. Home Cocanile
Augusta Pellizzari arrived 1907 in USA. Home Cocanile
Maria Mazzoni ...
Search found 4 matches
- 23 Oct 2006, 13:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: What do I do Next? Cocanile and Coranite
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3301
- 05 Oct 2006, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15587
Re: Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
I see references to LDS tapes that people can send for.
Can someone please explain what the tapes contain and how I find out if information is available on them that may help in my search.
I'm really new at this.
Can someone please explain what the tapes contain and how I find out if information is available on them that may help in my search.
I'm really new at this.
- 04 Oct 2006, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15587
Re: Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
Thanks All
This is the correct family and all of the info listed covers the USA portion.
I'm actually looking for the the family of Augusta, Giovanni, and Maria that remained in Italy. Did they have brothers and sisters? WHo were the parents and grand parents?
I'll try and find someone who can ...
This is the correct family and all of the info listed covers the USA portion.
I'm actually looking for the the family of Augusta, Giovanni, and Maria that remained in Italy. Did they have brothers and sisters? WHo were the parents and grand parents?
I'll try and find someone who can ...
- 02 Oct 2006, 23:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15587
Gherardi/Pellizzari Family
I'm looking for information on the Gherardi, Mazzoni and Pellizzari families.
From the Ferrara area of italy.
Giovanni Gherardi born abt 1884 and traveled to USA in 1905. ANy information on his Italian roots.
Also Augusta Pellizzari (Pelizzari) born abt 1884 and traveled to USA in 1907. ANy ...
From the Ferrara area of italy.
Giovanni Gherardi born abt 1884 and traveled to USA in 1905. ANy information on his Italian roots.
Also Augusta Pellizzari (Pelizzari) born abt 1884 and traveled to USA in 1907. ANy ...