I had a look at the names but I don't recognise anyone.
My grandparent where born in 1871 and 1888 so I would have to look at an earlier date to find my great grand parents.
Thanks for your attention. Very kind of you.
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Jun 2009, 18:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Family Siniscalchi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4601
- 22 Jun 2009, 17:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Family Siniscalchi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4601
Family Siniscalchi
My mother Elvira Edivigne Siniscalchi was born in Quindici Avellino.
Her mother Domenica (di Nicola e di Vitale Carmina) Married Augusto Siniscalchi (di Sebastiano e di Triona Rosa)My mother left Naples after she married my father John whiteside in 1946 and lived the rest of her life in Lancashire ...
Her mother Domenica (di Nicola e di Vitale Carmina) Married Augusto Siniscalchi (di Sebastiano e di Triona Rosa)My mother left Naples after she married my father John whiteside in 1946 and lived the rest of her life in Lancashire ...