I have been in contact with Giuseppe, thanks to Riccardo.
AL DeLuca
Search found 4 matches
- 16 Nov 2006, 13:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7035
- 07 Nov 2006, 13:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7035
Re: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
Thank you
Al De luca
Al De luca
- 06 Nov 2006, 21:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7035
Re: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
thank you very much
- 06 Nov 2006, 20:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7035
RoccaDeVandro, Italy Web maker
I am looking to converse with Giuseppe from Rocca DeVandro who created and maintains a web site called RoccaDeVandro.net .
I have in-laws who came from there. can the web site be read in English???
some of us cannot read Italian.
AL DeLuca
I have in-laws who came from there. can the web site be read in English???
some of us cannot read Italian.
AL DeLuca