Cittanova would be super! Thank you for the link to your website.
Michael
Search found 6 matches
- 26 Jun 2009, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MORETTI and CESARE
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12430
- 26 Jun 2009, 02:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MORETTI and CESARE
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12430
Re: MORETTI and CESARE
Hi Nuccia... long time since I've been to this thread. 8O
Have you had a chance to check your Gerace microfilms?
Cheers!
Michael Moretti
Have you had a chance to check your Gerace microfilms?
Cheers!
Michael Moretti
- 31 Oct 2007, 04:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MORETTI and CESARE
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12430
Re: MORETTI and CESARE
Thank you!!!
- 28 Oct 2007, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding my families history in lipari
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13667
Re: Help finding my families history in lipari
Hello... your great-grandfather and my grandfather, John Moretti (misspelled as Moretto in the article), may have encountered each other under less than favorable circumstances in 1927. Email me at moretti@mac.com and I'll send you an article from the NY Times as a PDF which I just purchased from ...
- 28 Oct 2007, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MORETTI and CESARE
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12430
Re: MORETTI and CESARE
Thank you all for this information. (I'm just reading your responses for the first time today...) The WWI card is perfect! It is my great-grandfather's and I've not seen it before. I have much of the Ellis immigration information already, which is correctly my family (Cesare and Moretti). I would ...
- 06 Nov 2006, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MORETTI and CESARE
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12430
MORETTI and CESARE
I'm looking for my Moretti ancestors from NYC. My g-grandfather, Pasquale Moretti, came to the US from Calabria sometime around 1907. I've found him with my g-grandmother Rosa on Ninth Ave in Manhattan in the 1920 census. I'm unable, however, to get any further into the Moretti history. The Morettis ...