Search found 2 matches
- 18 Nov 2006, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bruno Immigration around 1896-1898
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21078
Re: Bruno Immigration around 1896-1898
Might try looking for Brunno...I Had a similar problem, and thespelling was changed whe netering ellis island
- 12 Nov 2006, 16:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Brunno family from Lentini Sicily
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2683
Information on Brunno family from Lentini Sicily
My grandfather's name was Guiseppe Brunno from Lentini Sicily. I have his birth records, but cannot find the street address where he was born in lentini.
I need detailed information from the Brunno family there now, or someone who knows the are very well to help me find exactly where he lived ...
I need detailed information from the Brunno family there now, or someone who knows the are very well to help me find exactly where he lived ...