Hi
Ginseppe's wife was Maria Caruso. You found them on the 1911 census they are Mary and Joseph on this census. My husband's granfather was born in Toronto in 1907. He was born Salvatore Matteo. On the 1911 census his name is Samuel....but he was known as Jeff for Giuffre. They did keep the name ...
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Nov 2006, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: GIUFFRE
- Replies: 105
- Views: 69434
- 16 Nov 2006, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: GIUFFRE
- Replies: 105
- Views: 69434
Re: GIUFFRE
Hi
I am working a a giuffre family in Canada and I am hoping there is a connection.
I'm not sure if all of my information is correct as I have just started my research.
My husbands great grandfather came to Canada in 1901 Giuseppe Giuffre (he is named Joseph Giuffre on the 1911 census) He came ...
I am working a a giuffre family in Canada and I am hoping there is a connection.
I'm not sure if all of my information is correct as I have just started my research.
My husbands great grandfather came to Canada in 1901 Giuseppe Giuffre (he is named Joseph Giuffre on the 1911 census) He came ...