Search found 4 matches
- 03 Dec 2006, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8343
Re: Ship records
Thanks for the idea. Maybe I can find his death certificate in Argentina and that should say date of birth and more ... maybe.
- 02 Dec 2006, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8343
Re: Ship records
Piantieri is right spelling.. a Piantieri italian family, but coming from Rio de Janeiro came in USA also, maybe related with your Domenico....
-Concetta Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 44
Concettina Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 10
Giovanni A. Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 48
Maria Piantieri Rio ...
-Concetta Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 44
Concettina Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 10
Giovanni A. Piantieri Rio de Janerio 1905 48
Maria Piantieri Rio ...
- 02 Dec 2006, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8343
Re: Ship records
Did he live and die in Argentina? I would try to get records in Argentina that might show where he was born before I attempt to get records from Italy. After all he was in Argentina much longer.
Or if he was in the USA for a long time, I would try to get his application for Social Security ...
Or if he was in the USA for a long time, I would try to get his application for Social Security ...
- 28 Nov 2006, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8343
Ship records
I've been having a hard time locating my great grandfather's birthplace. I know he came from Napoli, Italy.
Name: Domenico Piantiere (it was spelled wrong it should have been Piantieri)
Nationality: Italian
Port: Napoles
Arrival: Argentina
Data: Oct 09 1883
Ship name: Vayndick Tenier
Age: 1
Some ...
Name: Domenico Piantiere (it was spelled wrong it should have been Piantieri)
Nationality: Italian
Port: Napoles
Arrival: Argentina
Data: Oct 09 1883
Ship name: Vayndick Tenier
Age: 1
Some ...