Search found 6 matches
- 27 Nov 2006, 15:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
Re: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration r
I don't know who this Frank Petticore in 1910 in Cook, Illinois is now. Now that I pay closer attention to his age - he is 10 years older than the Frank in Sedro Wooley. However, the Basile relationship is too coincidental to ignor. I am certain of the Skagit/Sedro Wooley 1910/1920 relationship ...
- 27 Nov 2006, 14:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
Re: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration r
Oh my GOSH ! I think I have found the connection to Illinois....
1910 United States Federal Census > Illinois > Cook > Chicago Ward 15 > District 739 page 27/29 - -
Frank Petticora is living with Antonio Basile. Brigida Basile was Simone Petticora's mothers maiden name. This Antonio may be her ...
1910 United States Federal Census > Illinois > Cook > Chicago Ward 15 > District 739 page 27/29 - -
Frank Petticora is living with Antonio Basile. Brigida Basile was Simone Petticora's mothers maiden name. This Antonio may be her ...
- 26 Nov 2006, 19:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
Re: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration r
Perfect. I found the reference to the microfilm and am ordering that now. I haven't found Camila's death record yet - but I will follow that also.
You have been tremendous here with me. Thank you very much. - Donna
You have been tremendous here with me. Thank you very much. - Donna
- 26 Nov 2006, 18:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
Re: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration r
I am going through the leads you have provided, and very much appreciate your help. Is it possible to find online the community Church records or cemetery records? Do you think I can find the marriage of Mr. Petticora (Pettacora?) to Rose Mont and her death record through the local church or parish ...
- 26 Nov 2006, 17:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
Re: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration r
Thank you BOTH !!!
Here is where I got Simon's information:
U.S. Census > 1900 United States Federal Census > Washington > Skagit > Sedro-Woolley > District 198 13/18pp (Ancestry.com)
Simone declares year of immigration as 1888 in the 1910 census
Sedro Woolley Cemetery:
http://www.rootsweb.com ...
Here is where I got Simon's information:
U.S. Census > 1900 United States Federal Census > Washington > Skagit > Sedro-Woolley > District 198 13/18pp (Ancestry.com)
Simone declares year of immigration as 1888 in the 1910 census
Sedro Woolley Cemetery:
http://www.rootsweb.com ...
- 26 Nov 2006, 04:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
- Replies: 23
- Views: 21265
No US Immigration Records- so trying Italia Emigration route
Hi everyone!
I have a great grandfather named (in America) Simeon Petticore. He declares his "immigration" to the US as 1888 in our 1910 US Census. His daughter Bridgette Petticore, followed her father several years later in 1892. They are both from Alessandria del Carretto, Italy.
Simeon (or Simon ...
I have a great grandfather named (in America) Simeon Petticore. He declares his "immigration" to the US as 1888 in our 1910 US Census. His daughter Bridgette Petticore, followed her father several years later in 1892. They are both from Alessandria del Carretto, Italy.
Simeon (or Simon ...