Search found 2 matches
- 29 Dec 2007, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13553
Re: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
Yes this looks like members of our family, thank you
- 04 Dec 2006, 03:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinquegranna's
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13581
Cinquegranna's
Hello,
I am James C (Granny) Cinquegranna. I am from Pittsburgh PA. Some of my relatives are Nichole Granny (uncle) James Granny (father), David Grainey (fathers uncle) My great grandfather was Francis he came over from Genova. He had several sons. James, David... He worked as a house man for ...
I am James C (Granny) Cinquegranna. I am from Pittsburgh PA. Some of my relatives are Nichole Granny (uncle) James Granny (father), David Grainey (fathers uncle) My great grandfather was Francis he came over from Genova. He had several sons. James, David... He worked as a house man for ...