Search found 3 matches

by pfalz
18 Dec 2006, 23:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Margherita Liguria
Replies: 3
Views: 3893

Re: Santa Margherita Liguria

Thanks for the reply. I think you are correct; it is Santa Margherita Ligure. I have also checked LDS for the records with no luck.
by pfalz
05 Dec 2006, 20:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Margherita Liguria
Replies: 3
Views: 3893

Santa Margherita Liguria

Can anyone tell me how I might find records for Santa Margherita near Genova. I"m interested in records of the 1700's.
by pfalz
05 Dec 2006, 05:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Andres Costa
Replies: 1
Views: 3511

Andres Costa

I'm seeking help in finding records for Andres Costa. He was born in the latter part of 1700 in Genova province. Family lore says he is from Santa Margherita. He was a ship captain and wealthy buisnessman and settled in Panama. I have searched the Family History library but have not found Santa ...