Search found 7 matches
- 07 Jan 2007, 13:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to address letter to Italy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13932
Re: How to address letter to Italy?
Thank you so very much for the help.
- 07 Jan 2007, 00:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to address letter to Italy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13932
How to address letter to Italy?
I'm sending a letter to all potential relatives (Ferraresi) in Italy but I'm confused on how to address the envelope. The phone book reads as follows:
Ferraresi Gianfranco
25035 Ospitaleto (BS) - Vis Dominico Ghidoni, 95
Then the phone number follows.
Does anyone know the format to send mail ...
Ferraresi Gianfranco
25035 Ospitaleto (BS) - Vis Dominico Ghidoni, 95
Then the phone number follows.
Does anyone know the format to send mail ...
- 06 Jan 2007, 14:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8636
Re: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
I do not know her maiden name.
- 05 Jan 2007, 21:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8636
Re: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
What was his wife's name? I found someone close, still living in Texas whose wife's name was Lucille.
No, his wifes name was Ethel. Lived in MO. Actually I'm really trying to find his brothers, sisters, mother, father that would have lived in Prato or Florence in 1887, plus obtain his birth ...
No, his wifes name was Ethel. Lived in MO. Actually I'm really trying to find his brothers, sisters, mother, father that would have lived in Prato or Florence in 1887, plus obtain his birth ...
- 05 Jan 2007, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8636
Re: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
Thanks so much for your help..
- 05 Jan 2007, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferraresi Family from Florence or Prato, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2604
Ferraresi Family from Florence or Prato, Italy
Looking for any information I can find on my grandfather, Alfredo Ferraresi born 1887 in either Florence or Prato. His mother's name was Maria and his father's name Giuseppe. He emmigrated to US in 1904 at the age of 17 with his uncle and cousin. I believe he left from Genoa, Italy on the ship ...
- 05 Jan 2007, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8636
How to obtain birth records from Prato, Italy in 1887
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've found the website for Prato, Italian consulate on how to request a birth record however I cannot read Italian. Is there another way I could obtain this information in English.
I'm looking for information on my Grandfather:
Alfredo Ferraresi
Born June 19 ...
I'm looking for information on my Grandfather:
Alfredo Ferraresi
Born June 19 ...