I am looking for my ancestors and the older I got is my great great grandfathers but would like to go a little bit further.
Angelo Antonio Maria BUCCI b.1888 in Brescello married to Anna BUCCI b. 1880
his father was Pedro BUCCI and his mother Adelaide MANGHI, I have no record for Anna's parents ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Jan 2007, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bucci from Brescello
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3745
- 05 Jan 2007, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Northern Italy Bucci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15943
Re: Northern Italy Bucci
Hi,
My great granfather and greatgrandmother have surname BUCCI
Angelo Antonio Maria b.1881
and Anna b.1880
and are from Brescello (near Parma),
I do not know if they are relatives of your great grandmother, but let me know!!!!!!!
My great granfather and greatgrandmother have surname BUCCI
Angelo Antonio Maria b.1881
and Anna b.1880
and are from Brescello (near Parma),
I do not know if they are relatives of your great grandmother, but let me know!!!!!!!