Search found 3 matches

by Rockinrobin
10 Jan 2007, 18:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Lascari, Palermo
Replies: 5
Views: 5026

Re: Lascari, Palermo

WOW! Thanks again JCSM! I'll get right on it and I'll keep you posted!
by Rockinrobin
10 Jan 2007, 03:52
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Lascari, Palermo
Replies: 5
Views: 5026

Re: Lascari, Palermo

I actually requested a stato civille (spelling probably incorrect) and they found no one by that name. I'm not sure where I found the exact birthdate. But he is listed on the 1920 census at 49 years old. His Fathers name is Giuseppe Giallombardo and his mother is Maria Taormina. Thanks jcsm for ...
by Rockinrobin
10 Jan 2007, 02:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Lascari, Palermo
Replies: 5
Views: 5026

Lascari, Palermo

Please,Please someone help me! I need to get my great grandfather's birth certificate to prove my Italian citizenship. His name is Salvatore Giallombardo, he was born in Lascari,Palermo,Sicilia 3/14/1875. I already paid money to myitaliancitizenship.com and they said that they can't find a record ...