Search found 5 matches
- 17 Jan 2007, 03:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Velleca
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22839
Re: Surname Velleca
ok, thanks again!
- 17 Jan 2007, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Velleca
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22839
Re: Surname Velleca
I was also just wondering, how would I go about finding if Scafati may fall under the jurisdiction of a nearby town? Could I email them to get faster results? thanks!
- 16 Jan 2007, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Velleca
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22839
Re: Surname Velleca
Thank You to all who helped! I will try the suggestions. The photo ID, can that just be a copy of a drivers license? I did not know that I was supposed to include that. And I was just wondering what size self addressed return envelope should i include? thanks again.
- 16 Jan 2007, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Velleca
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22839
Re: Surname Velleca
thanks for replying, just the US censuses from 1920 and 1930. His name in those was listed as Frank. I think that he is from Scafati, because his son, Henry put Scafati as his birthplace around 1888. I wrote to the registry office in Scafati, but have not had a reply and it has been almost a year ...
- 16 Jan 2007, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Velleca
- Replies: 22
- Views: 22839
Surname Velleca
Hi, I am looking for information on my grear-grandfather Francesco Velleca.
From what I already know, I think he was born around 1862 in Scafati, Salerno, Campania. His wife's name was Theresa, maiden name Langello. He left Italy alone around 1893, and his wife left 3 years later, with their ...
From what I already know, I think he was born around 1862 in Scafati, Salerno, Campania. His wife's name was Theresa, maiden name Langello. He left Italy alone around 1893, and his wife left 3 years later, with their ...