Search found 6 matches
- 07 Apr 2008, 00:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where are the documents located, Lipari or Messina?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7864
Re: Where are the documents located, Lipari or Messina?
Thank you so much for the helpful replies. My family has quite an extensive family tree for our family in Lipari that goes back until the mid-1600's. I will write to the e-mail addresses listed. Do you know if I can write in English or do you know where I can find a form letter that would work to ...
- 13 Mar 2008, 18:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where are the documents located, Lipari or Messina?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7864
Where are the documents located, Lipari or Messina?
I am looking for my families birth and marriage certificates from Lipari. They were born in the 1880's and were married in either the late 1890's or early 1900's. I will be flying to Lipari and Sicily in May to physically obtain the records and I was hoping that someone could let me know where the ...
- 23 Jan 2007, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding my families history in lipari
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13658
Re: Help finding my families history in lipari
I also just was able to find Mary Zino's death record:
Mary Zino
SSN: 064-42-1336
Last Residence: 11417 Jamaica, Queens, New York, United States of America
Born: 8 Aug 1880
Died: May 1976
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (1965-1966 )
Mary Zino
SSN: 064-42-1336
Last Residence: 11417 Jamaica, Queens, New York, United States of America
Born: 8 Aug 1880
Died: May 1976
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (1965-1966 )
- 23 Jan 2007, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding my families history in lipari
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13658
Re: Help finding my families history in lipari
I saw the 1920 Census records but the problem was that there was never a josephina, angelina or benjamin.
Also I know the giuseppe zino died in 1933 in an elevator accident. The building was sued and "travelers insurance company" paid insurance money to my maria. They were both buried in the same ...
Also I know the giuseppe zino died in 1933 in an elevator accident. The building was sued and "travelers insurance company" paid insurance money to my maria. They were both buried in the same ...
- 23 Jan 2007, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding my families history in lipari
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13658
Re: Help finding my families history in lipari
Yes that is it. Do you know any more information?
- 21 Jan 2007, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding my families history in lipari
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13658
Help finding my families history in lipari
I am trying to compose my family history and have reached an obstacle that I havn't been able to overcome and I hope that someone could help me out. I am trying to find out the exact details of my great-grandfather and great-grandmother along with obtaining copies of their vital records from Italy ...