Search found 5 matches

by fafalini
01 Mar 2007, 14:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Naturalization help
Replies: 0
Views: 2154

Naturalization help

Hi everyone I found on Ancestry the naturalization card for my relative Anton Kirchner Common Pleas Court New York County date of Na Aug 21 1882 vol 526 copy record 45 90 Rivington st nyc occ bottler birth May 5 1859 German arrived Oct 10 1876 I got so excited to hopefully find a lot more about him ...
by fafalini
28 Jan 2007, 20:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can I order naturalization records on line.
Replies: 15
Views: 13309

Re: Can I order naturalization records on line.

Okay Val heres one for you. I will save the Olsens for another time.Durtsche, Elizabeth from Switzerland born 1831 died 1891 Husband John Died Dec 12 !873. Children Rosina b July 1859 d July 11 1944(my g grandmother) john j born july 25 1861 d mar 30 1901 Louisa b 1868 d aug 2 1957 caroline b 1870 d ...
by fafalini
28 Jan 2007, 20:42
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can I order naturalization records on line.
Replies: 15
Views: 13309

Re: Can I order naturalization records on line.

Okay Val heres one for you. I will save the Olsens for another time.Durtsche, Elizabeth from Switzerland born 1831 died 1891 Husband John Died Dec 12 !873. Children Rosina b July 1859 d July 11 1944(my g grandmother) john j born july 25 1861 d mar 30 1901 Louisa b 1868 d aug 2 1957 caroline b 1870 d ...
by fafalini
28 Jan 2007, 20:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can I order naturalization records on line.
Replies: 15
Views: 13309

Re: Can I order naturalization records on line.

Gee you are great! Now maybe you can find my Olsens for me. My problem is I am doing too many families at once. You got it right with Providenza. We are having our second family reunion this summer. The Presti family owned a bakery in the Bronx. I have ben concentrating on my side of the family ...
by fafalini
28 Jan 2007, 19:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Can I order naturalization records on line.
Replies: 15
Views: 13309

Can I order naturalization records on line.

Hi I am new to this board and need to get naturalization papers for some of my family. I am in NJ and can easily get to NYC but would rather do it on line, as I have just received a BC from NY but did not give me the info I wanted. I am a mutt, Norweigen, German, Scottish, but married a pure Italian ...