Mike S.
Been a good while since I have been here! Your picture Michael looks a lot like g-grandpa Rocco. I will see if I can find the few photos I have of him. I heard stories of the barber shop from my mom when I was much younger and spending time there.
The Ancestry has come a long way on our ...
Search found 4 matches
- 04 Jul 2018, 09:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32787
- 31 Jan 2007, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32787
Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Coll
You all have been a great help!
I talked to my mother tonight and my great grandfather Rocco Perrozzi used to heard his sheep near the Abbey in Monte Cassino.
I have hit a block on who his parents were tho and I can not find my great grandmother Maria Benedetta's mothers name.
Thank you for ...
I talked to my mother tonight and my great grandfather Rocco Perrozzi used to heard his sheep near the Abbey in Monte Cassino.
I have hit a block on who his parents were tho and I can not find my great grandmother Maria Benedetta's mothers name.
Thank you for ...
- 31 Jan 2007, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32787
Re: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Coll
Yes! That is my great grandparents.
Pesaro would be the ship they came on? and they did arrive in New York not LA as my mom thought?
How do I go about finding more info about them before they arrive in the US?
Thank you so much for what you have given me thus far.
I apologize for all the ...
Pesaro would be the ship they came on? and they did arrive in New York not LA as my mom thought?
How do I go about finding more info about them before they arrive in the US?
Thank you so much for what you have given me thus far.
I apologize for all the ...
- 31 Jan 2007, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32787
Looking for info on Perrozzi possibly from S. Magno Colle
Hi, I just recently found your site, was wondering if anyone here might know how I can go about finding more info on my family. My great grandparents were Rocco and Benedetta(Ferrante) PERROZZI, what records I can find list them as from S. Magno Colle. My mother says that isn't correct but they are ...