Search found 2 matches

by gzepe
08 Feb 2007, 15:26
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Locating a town in sicily
Replies: 5
Views: 4257

Re: Locating a town in sicily

May be an overly obvious question..... ) , but have you tried to locate a ship manifest which may reveal the exact town name??

Depending on year, it may be possible to locate other records which could also lead to the town name......

wldspirit Hi
I have located a ships manifest ,with my great ...
by gzepe
08 Feb 2007, 02:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Locating a town in sicily
Replies: 5
Views: 4257

Locating a town in sicily

I am searching for my grand fathers birth place to complete my Italian citezenship application My Aunt only remebers something to the effect of casa benjanni I have tried the search application on this web site and the hits are in NW Italy. His Death and marrige certificates only state Italy as I ...