Search found 8 matches
- 02 Mar 2007, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photos of ancesters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5042
Re: Photos of ancesters
Thanks I didn't realise you make your own photo album. Will everyone be able to add their ancesters to my album or someone elses if they get around to it before me?
- 02 Mar 2007, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photos of ancesters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5042
Re: Photos of ancesters
I agree with you..work totally does not make it easy on any of us that has a hobby such as this one, does it?
There is a section on this board for Photos...
Go to the Home Page. On the left side of the screen there is a Section called databases. Below that it says Photo Albums. You can follow the ...
There is a section on this board for Photos...
Go to the Home Page. On the left side of the screen there is a Section called databases. Below that it says Photo Albums. You can follow the ...
- 01 Mar 2007, 12:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: P.S. family page
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2999
P.S. family page
How do you post/upload/display a family page? I have Family treemaker and Rootsweb programs and would like to display/share my research.
- 01 Mar 2007, 12:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photos of ancesters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5042
Photos of ancesters
Hello all- sorry I can't get on to the site more often. Work is such an inconvenience to hobbies!! I was wondering if we could have an album designated to old photos of ancesters. I didn't come across one when I was browsing quickly thru albums. We could put in names and dates in descriptions. It ...
- 01 Mar 2007, 12:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Photos of ancesters
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2733
Photos of ancesters
Hello all- sorry I can't get on to the site more often. Work is such an inconvenience to hobbies!! I was wondering if we could have an album designated to old photos of ancesters. I didn't come across one when I was browsing quickly thru albums. We could put in names and dates in descriptions. It ...
- 10 Feb 2007, 01:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Australian trying to get Italian info.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3054
Australian trying to get Italian info.
From: ppaganoni
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...
- 10 Feb 2007, 01:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo, Australia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2488
Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo, Australia
From: ppaganoni
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...
- 10 Feb 2007, 01:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Australian trying to get Italian info
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2640
Australian trying to get Italian info
From: ppaganoni
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...
To: ppaganoni
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:20 am
Subject: Australian trying to get Italian info.
I am in Brisbane, Australia, and am trying to find a local (as in Australia)professional genealogist to extend my Italian research a little. I would prefer a go-between, as I don't ...