Hum, thank you very much.
I will check all, and I come back.
Regards.
=]]
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Feb 2007, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CAVASSAN
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12280
- 13 Feb 2007, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CAVASSAN
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12280
Re: CAVASSAN
Hi,
I live in Brazil, and here we have many variants for this surname, so I can't say to you the origin.
I know that exist the names... 'cavassan', 'cavasan', 'cavazan', 'cavazanna', 'cavazzani', ... and I don't know what is the main surname.
My friend live in Milano and he told me this surname ...
I live in Brazil, and here we have many variants for this surname, so I can't say to you the origin.
I know that exist the names... 'cavassan', 'cavasan', 'cavazan', 'cavazanna', 'cavazzani', ... and I don't know what is the main surname.
My friend live in Milano and he told me this surname ...
- 10 Feb 2007, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CAVASSAN
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12280
CAVASSAN
Hello,
I'm brazillian and my surname is CAVASSAN. I'm looking for about this family. Someone know about it?
Thanks so much!
I'm brazillian and my surname is CAVASSAN. I'm looking for about this family. Someone know about it?
Thanks so much!