Search found 2 matches

by JoeLo
06 Sep 2007, 02:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Carnevale Family from Pico
Replies: 34
Views: 46708

Re: Carnevale Family from Pico

Mike, sorry I hadn't got back to you in a long time. Hope you are still around. Go to Lombardifest.com. Send a message to Laura or Bryan and ask for a copy of the family tree. I don't seem to have it. You will probably learn a lot, or at least know where to start.

Joe
by JoeLo
12 Feb 2007, 02:11
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Carnevale Family from Pico
Replies: 34
Views: 46708

Re: Carnevale Family from Pico

Mike, my family is also from Pico and I have cousins that are Carnivale's. I am a Lombardi. The other cousin families from Pico are Conti's and Lossini's. We are in contact with family there and traveled there several years ago. I am oginally from Providence, Rhode Island, USA. A lot of your family ...