Search found 4 matches
- 22 Oct 2007, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Leone's
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7397
Re: Looking for Leone's
Was Antonio's wifes name Filomenna? Did they live in Philadelphia?
- 25 Mar 2007, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MARANO family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13327
- 10 Mar 2007, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palermo comune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3725
Re: Palermo comune
John: I used the site below to get my ancestors birth certificate from Corleone, Sicily and it took about 10 weeks and I was very pleased with the service provided.
Italian Citizen and Genealogy
Good Luck,
Mary
Italian Citizen and Genealogy
Good Luck,
Mary
- 16 Feb 2007, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Cavallo, Marino, Enrico and Sofia
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11528
Re: Surnames Cavallo, Marino, Enrico and Sofia
JCavallo:
I found 4 Marino's from Piaginne on Stephen Morse's immigration site:
Marino, Alfonzo Piaggine, Italy 27 (Age) 1894(birth yr) 1921(arrival yr)
Marino, Francesco Piaggine, Italy 18 1903 1921
Marino, Rosa Piaggine 11 1889 1900
Marino, Teresa Piaggine, Italy 25 1896 1921
Didn't find ...
I found 4 Marino's from Piaginne on Stephen Morse's immigration site:
Marino, Alfonzo Piaggine, Italy 27 (Age) 1894(birth yr) 1921(arrival yr)
Marino, Francesco Piaggine, Italy 18 1903 1921
Marino, Rosa Piaggine 11 1889 1900
Marino, Teresa Piaggine, Italy 25 1896 1921
Didn't find ...
