Search found 3 matches

by Knight
21 Feb 2007, 21:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help to find family history
Replies: 10
Views: 8134

Re: I need help to find family history

Thanks so much for your help-I will try them all. I have a very large family residing in Sicily so it should help. Recently I found out that there is a coat of arms too which furthers the inquiry because there are several of them.
by Knight
19 Feb 2007, 03:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help to find family history
Replies: 10
Views: 8134

I need help to find family history

Hello, I'm hoping that someone can help me find the origins of my family history in Sicily. We are from the mount Erice region near Trapani. Our last name is Gervasi. We were told that our ancestors came in the early 1000's with the Normans from Lombardy in the north of Italy. This however, is all ...
by Knight
19 Feb 2007, 03:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help to find family history
Replies: 1
Views: 2409

I need help to find family history

Hello, I'm hoping that someone can help me find the origins of my family history in Sicily. We are from the mount Erice region near Trapani. Our last name is Gervasi. We were told that our ancestors came in the early 1000's with the Normans from Lombardy in the north of Italy. This however, is all ...