Hi Borderline,
I have been trying to contact you regarding your Milazzo families. I have been researching my family back to the mid-1700s and have many names from Milazzo, including Caragliano and Napoli. Would you like to trade info?
Search found 4 matches
- 03 Jun 2009, 03:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Peres? or Perez?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13544
- 22 Feb 2007, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sciattara from Milazzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7616
Re: Sciattara from Milazzo
Would anyone have a suggestion on how to contact the records center that is in Milazzo? Would they respond to a records request?
- 21 Feb 2007, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sciattara from Milazzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7616
Re: Sciattara from Milazzo
Thanks for the link. I am looking for records from Milazzo. I was hoping maybe that someone on the board might have access?
- 21 Feb 2007, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sciattara from Milazzo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7616
Sciattara from Milazzo
Hi,
I am researching my family and have hit a wall. The earliest documents I have are naturalization records. I am looking for Antonino (Antonio) Sciattara (b. Nov 1864) from Milazzo, Sicily. His father was Giovanni. He married Guiseppe (Josephine) Composto, also born in Milazzo. I tried accessing ...
I am researching my family and have hit a wall. The earliest documents I have are naturalization records. I am looking for Antonino (Antonio) Sciattara (b. Nov 1864) from Milazzo, Sicily. His father was Giovanni. He married Guiseppe (Josephine) Composto, also born in Milazzo. I tried accessing ...