Thank you for that bibliography on Father Francesco. Yes, I have this one, and I have translated it in English. I also have the Italian version. Thanks, and please keep us posted.
Felice
Search found 4 matches
- 06 Jan 2008, 04:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25017
- 04 Jan 2008, 06:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25017
Re: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
Yes, I'm sure we are related. I will keep in touch.
- 04 Jan 2008, 05:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25017
Re: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
I am so delighted to hear from you.
My Grandmother's name was Clementina (Tonarelli) Bardoni. Bernardo Tonarelli was her father. The children of Bernaro were: Clementina, Maria, Rosalla, Conchetta and Ernesto Tonarelli. Bernardo married Carolina Lecia. I have in my records that Pietro Tonarelli and ...
My Grandmother's name was Clementina (Tonarelli) Bardoni. Bernardo Tonarelli was her father. The children of Bernaro were: Clementina, Maria, Rosalla, Conchetta and Ernesto Tonarelli. Bernardo married Carolina Lecia. I have in my records that Pietro Tonarelli and ...
- 25 Feb 2007, 05:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
- Replies: 12
- Views: 25017
Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
Our family has been searching for information on our ancestor, Father Frances Tonarelli de Bagnone, He was born in 1610 and made his profession in the Capuchin Order at "Faventia" in 1634. He was an outstanding preacher of great renown, especially in the ducay of Parma. He died at Parma on April 4 ...