Search found 2 matches

by Statti
12 Mar 2007, 18:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO STATTI
Replies: 16
Views: 14478

Re: I need help finding out about the family of DOMINICO STA

Giuseppe might have been the brother of Damiano Statti b.1818 d.1899 married to Carmela Perri. Damiano was my Great Great Grandfather. He had a son named Luigi Damiano Statti b.1845 d.1917? married to Francesca Mastroianni b.1849 d.1903. There are Statti s in Gizzeria (west of Nicastro-Lamezia Terma ...
by Statti
11 Mar 2007, 15:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO STATTI
Replies: 16
Views: 14478

Re: I need help finding out about the family of DOMINICO STA

My name is Donald Dominic Statti. I have been to Nicastro, Italy, home of Damiano Statti that you speak of. I have just joined this website today. I have pictures of the Statti villa and Winery and met with their descendants. I have Dominico as being born 1885 married to Concetta Volpe - they are my ...