Debbie,
Thanks much! It's like information overload, but I LOVE IT!!!
I am going to go back and depict all of the Ellis Island records that I have for the Naturalization records. I will fill out the form's and mail'em in...
I went to two library's today, and you could not check out the books. My ...
Search found 12 matches
- 15 Apr 2007, 22:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
- 15 Apr 2007, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Debbie,
I followed the link to the USICS, but I am unsure of what information this website will be able to give me... I am going to request the record, but don't know what record it is...
thanks!
I followed the link to the USICS, but I am unsure of what information this website will be able to give me... I am going to request the record, but don't know what record it is...
thanks!
- 15 Apr 2007, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Suanj,
That is John's information... When you look at his name, it lists a series of numbers - 9X2805 1/19/38 - do you know what this represents?
Thank you Suanj!
That is John's information... When you look at his name, it lists a series of numbers - 9X2805 1/19/38 - do you know what this represents?
Thank you Suanj!
- 15 Apr 2007, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Debbie, thank you for the website... I am first going to head to the library to obtain a copy of the books you suggested... Thank you!
Let me ask you one other question - How does one obtain a copy of a birth act?
Hope your weekend is going well!
-Deena
Let me ask you one other question - How does one obtain a copy of a birth act?
Hope your weekend is going well!
-Deena
- 13 Apr 2007, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Debbie,
I will try to obtain a copy of the following...
1. Social Security Application
2. Death Certificate
3. Obiturary
I do not have the hard copies, I just have what forms that Ancestory.com has provided...
You had mentioned that you would start with the "birth act for John". What is a birth ...
I will try to obtain a copy of the following...
1. Social Security Application
2. Death Certificate
3. Obiturary
I do not have the hard copies, I just have what forms that Ancestory.com has provided...
You had mentioned that you would start with the "birth act for John". What is a birth ...
- 12 Apr 2007, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Hi Debbie... Yes ma'am, that is my info on Ancestory.com. I have started with myself and am working backwards... Which leads me to Mary and Clemente. That is the reason why I posted here, to try to find some tips on searching for them.
- 12 Apr 2007, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Re: Surname: Baruccia
thank you for the responses!
Here is the info that I do have...
Between the marriage of my great grandfather, John Vannicelli, and my great grandmother, Donata Pignatiello, their marriage license for the state of Ohio in the US lists John's mother as Mary Baruccia and his father as Clemente ...
Here is the info that I do have...
Between the marriage of my great grandfather, John Vannicelli, and my great grandmother, Donata Pignatiello, their marriage license for the state of Ohio in the US lists John's mother as Mary Baruccia and his father as Clemente ...
- 11 Apr 2007, 01:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14697
Surname: Baruccia
I have a copy of a marriage certificate between my g-grandfather and g-grandmother... It lists my g-grandfather's mother's name as Mary Baruccia. I know that my g-grandfather (her son) was born in Norcia, Italy - but that is about all the clues that I have...
Does anyone have any suggestions on ...
Does anyone have any suggestions on ...
- 12 Mar 2007, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6580
Re: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
Nuccia, again, you are such a great help... I really can not thank you enough for the help you've given me...
Now, my eyes are crossed from staring at this screen... (: I need a break.
If I may return the favor, please do not hesistate to ask!
Ciao!
-Deena
Now, my eyes are crossed from staring at this screen... (: I need a break.
If I may return the favor, please do not hesistate to ask!
Ciao!
-Deena
- 11 Mar 2007, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6580
Re: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
Nuccia, I can not thank you enough for the information you provided... (:
- 11 Mar 2007, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6580
Re: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
nuccia, you are amazing!!! i am going to look at all the great info you just provided me with... thank you thank you thank you...
- 11 Mar 2007, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6580
Pignatiello/Vannicelli surnames
Starting the search on my italian side... Here is what I have so far...
My g-grandmaw (Donata Pignatiello) came from Lacedonio Avellino Italy, born in 1891(?), came to America in 1909 and was accompanied by Michelina Campanalonga (age 62?). (unsure of this relation, if any) Michelina was going to ...
My g-grandmaw (Donata Pignatiello) came from Lacedonio Avellino Italy, born in 1891(?), came to America in 1909 and was accompanied by Michelina Campanalonga (age 62?). (unsure of this relation, if any) Michelina was going to ...