Search found 2 matches

by flatbroke
02 Feb 2009, 23:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: morale..morelli?
Replies: 17
Views: 16908

Re: morale..morelli?

Please note when WWII started up many of the MORELLI'S did change their name and move of to keep from going to war. They would either go back to Italy and fight or fight for the USA and fight their own. I have come across some Morelli's in Washington state that spelt their name Morell.....that are ...
by flatbroke
26 Mar 2007, 22:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Morelli Family
Replies: 24
Views: 35191

Re: Morelli Family

By accident you have come to the right page...I am the daughter of Charles we probaly played as children...their were 3 of us Doreen Charlene and Clement...I am Doreen...My mother was Helen (the blond)...I have just made contact with a 2nd cousin of mine last month and was able to visit with him and ...