Search found 6 matches
- 23 Mar 2019, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
Yes. Please. Other than what appears above, I do not have a lot of information. I did find that Natalina and Angelo were married on February 24, 1911 in Ostra Italy. I do not know if either of them have siblings although I suspect that they do. I have very little information on the Giacani side ...
- 10 Oct 2015, 05:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
I am sorry to say that I am just now seeing your post from August 19 of 2014.(My birthday by the way so thank you for the gift : ) I was thrilled to see it! I now have more names to add to the Giacani family. Not sure how they fit but here goes: Natalina Giacani may have had a brother named Paolo, I ...
- 05 Sep 2011, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
You are the best! Thank you.
- 04 Sep 2011, 06:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
Laura,
How can you tell that Angelo was in america before and that Natalina wasn't? Can I find information on Rafaelle and his wife? Marriage certs, birth certs etc...
I did find the name Costantino and Elvira Giacani (need maiden name) who I believe may have been Natalina's parents.
Anything ...
How can you tell that Angelo was in america before and that Natalina wasn't? Can I find information on Rafaelle and his wife? Marriage certs, birth certs etc...
I did find the name Costantino and Elvira Giacani (need maiden name) who I believe may have been Natalina's parents.
Anything ...
- 14 Nov 2010, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
Hi and welcome to the forum, :D
Usually the best clues are found on the manifests. I tried to pull Ellis Island manifests for Angelo and Natalina, but couldn't find them. Did they immigrate through another port. Where did they settle? Can you post manifest info?
All Italian records are kept at ...
Usually the best clues are found on the manifests. I tried to pull Ellis Island manifests for Angelo and Natalina, but couldn't find them. Did they immigrate through another port. Where did they settle? Can you post manifest info?
All Italian records are kept at ...
- 13 Nov 2010, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6690
Pieroni-Giacani
Looking for information on both of my grandparents. Natalina Giacani and Angelo Pieroni. I believe they were married in Italy before coming to the United States in the early 1900's. I think they were from the Ostra, Marche, Ancona area. Angelo's DOB 7/20/1886. Looking for anything. I have passenger ...