Search found 3 matches

by Nettie
13 Apr 2007, 02:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Replies: 5
Views: 7169

Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese

Suanj
Thanks for the photos. My Grandparents are from these places & I have never seen photos of their towns. I am hoping to do a bit of research on these locations. My grandparents are no longer living to get any information from them...
Thanks again!
Nettie
by Nettie
12 Apr 2007, 19:00
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Replies: 5
Views: 7169

Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese

Thanks Debbie! I had not seen this site before & it was very informative!
by Nettie
12 Apr 2007, 14:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Replies: 5
Views: 7169

Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese

I am looking for information on the towns of Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese which are in the Piemonte Region of Northern Italy. I am interested in photos and info and would appreciate help!
Grazie!
Nettie