Biff,
I went back and checked the 1920 Census and there is a Tomasso Angelone in the same neighborhood.
Boy I am just getting more and more confused.
Robin
Search found 4 matches
- 20 Dec 2007, 01:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Italy
- Replies: 30
- Views: 39167
- 20 Apr 2007, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro Name
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8157
Re: D'Alessandro Name
Cathy,
Thanks for the tip.
Is that a town in Italy?
Robin
Thanks for the tip.
Is that a town in Italy?
Robin
- 13 Apr 2007, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro Name
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8157
Re: D'Alessandro Name
Debbie,
Thanks for your reply. You were most informative and I really do appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jackie
Thanks for your reply. You were most informative and I really do appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jackie
- 12 Apr 2007, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alessandro Name
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8157
D'Alessandro Name
Hi, I am new to this and was hoping somebody could direct me. I am looking for records for the D'Alessandro Family. My g grandasther was born in Boscotrecase, Italy and lived in Bororeale (I think). I have all the US records but I do not know where to write for birth and church records.
Could ...
Could ...