Search found 4 matches
- 08 May 2007, 21:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Addressing an envelope
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5550
Re: Addressing an envelope
Thanks!
- 03 May 2007, 00:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Addressing an envelope
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5550
Addressing an envelope
Ok...from paginebianche I have an address that looks exactly like this
Angelo Montanaro
71018 Vico del Gargano (FG) Via Del Risorgimento, 118
How would I address the envelope?
Angelo Montanaro
71018 Vico del Gargano (FG) Via Del Risorgimento, 118
How would I address the envelope?
- 23 Apr 2007, 16:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Writing to Relatives
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4286
Writing to Relatives
I have done a bunch of research in anticipation of my summer trip to Italy and I have found a lot of background on the Montanaro's who first immigrated to this country (that I am related to, that is). I have also found a handful of Montanaro's in Vico del Gargano (the town we are from) on Pagine ...
- 18 Apr 2007, 16:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help Finding Info on Ship Manifest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3872
Help Finding Info on Ship Manifest
I have been all over the Ellis Island site and I cannot find an entry for my great-grandfather, Ludovico Montanaro. He picked up his sister, Maria, and his cousin Antonio from the Ellis Island, but I can't find a record for him. He went by Louis after he arrived, but he did report his name as ...