Search found 2 matches

by spike421
25 Jul 2007, 13:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
Replies: 8
Views: 11760

Re: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back with you. Please e-mail me directly at hspicer@prodigy.net. I will forward to my brother, John.
He has done a lot of looking and he will be able to help you.
by spike421
01 May 2007, 19:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
Replies: 8
Views: 11760

Re: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy

I happened on your post and I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I am distantly related to the Franchi's and Spaziani's. I am familiar with all the people you mention. In fact, I'm sure Guiseppa is the woman from my mothers past who they referred to as Zia Pepina. Actually she was an older ...